Learn to Read a Pattern
Grainlines, tissue patterns, notches and dots!
Put all these things together to create a pair of pajama pants! We will also discuss casings, hems, and elastic.
You can bring your own sewing machine or use one of the machines provided. (Note: You must already have a basic knowledge of a sewing machine.)
- Pattern for pajama pants (elastic waist, with or without drawstring)
- Fabric (amount specified on pattern envolope)
- 2 yards 1/2 inch wide elastic
- All-purpose thread
- Sewing shears
- Staight pins
- Size 11 universal sewing machine needles
- Sewing machine manual (if you bring your own machine)
Code: 17MLEICFT070 Dates: June 26-27, 2017 Check for other dates Meets: M and Tu from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Hours: 4.00 Location: Community Outreach Building 106 Instructor: Salinda Barnard Fee: $79 Notes: Supply list can be found on our website under the course
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?